|| IIT Una Professor Recruitment || IIT Una Assistant Professor Recruitment || IIT Una Apply Online Link ||
IIT Una Professor Recruitment Applications are invited from individuals who would like to contribute for the development of IIIT Una, an Institute of National Importance set up, funded, and managed by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India under the Act of Parliament No. 23 of 2017. The details of positions available in the various schools of IIIT Una are as School of Computing and School of Electronics.
Also Apply for CPRI Latest Vacancies
IIT Una Professor Recruitment Vacancy, Qualification and Other Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualifications|
|Professors||02||i) PhD in an appropriate discipline|
ii) Experience of 15 years in teaching and research out of which at least 4 years at the level of Associate Professor (level 13A2) or at least seven years at the level of Associate Professor (level 13A1).
iii) Ten publications in SCI/SCIE/SCOPUS indexed journals (unpaid) out of which two should be at the level of Associate Professor.
iv) Three publications in refereed conferences at the level of Associate Professor.
v) Four PhD awarded out of which one may be in submitted stage.
vi) Two Sponsored or at least one high value project/consultancy completed or ongoing at the level of Associate Professor.
vii) Participation in at least two outreach programs such as short courses as coordinator or main teacher at the level of Associate Professor.
viii) Significant contribution to Institute management.
ix) Cumulative Essential Credit Points – 80
|Assistant Professor||10||i) PhD in an appropriate discipline|
ii) First Class in both the UG and PG degrees or a CGPA of 6.5 and above in both UG and PG degrees
Age Limit IIT Una Professor Recruitment
Less than 60 years for Professor
Less than 35 years for Assistant Professor
Pay Scale IIT Una Professor Recruitment
For Professor Rs.1,59,100/- (Cell 1, level 14A) will be the initial pay. Ref.: Pay Commission – 7th, Ref: pp. 6 (Annexure – I) of F.No. 15-4/2017-TC dated 27th Oct. 2017, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
For Asst. Professor Rs.70,900/- (Cell 8, level 10) will be the initial pay. Ref.: Pay Commission – 7th, Ref: pp. 6 (Annexure – I) of F.No. 15-4/2017-TC dated 27th Oct. 2017, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Application Fees IIT Una Professor Recruitment
For Male Candidates Rs. 1000/-
For Female Candidates Rs. 500/-
Document Required IIT Una Professor Recruitment
A. At the time of uploading/applying
- Self-attested copies of mark statements/transcripts of graduate, post-graduate studies alongwith degree certificates of graduate, post graduate, and doctorate level programs as proof of educational qualification claimed will be accepted. Degree certificates are a Must for undergraduate and post graduate studies. Moreover, degree certificate is a must for PhD studies.
- Self-attested copies of certificate(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month and year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/ experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s). Experience certificate should be relevant to the post.
B. At the time of Presentation/Interview
The Following Original Documents, Certificates are to be produced along with self-attested copies at the time of Interview, including other items as specified on the Institute website, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear for the Interview:
i) All claimed educational degree and certificates, Matriculation/ 10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth issued by Central/ State approved agencies. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/ mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, school leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered.
ii) NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay/consolidated pay. The certificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with duration(s).
iii) Caste Category certificate by candidate in the prescribed Proforma from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC/EWS is required for document purpose only.
iv) Disability/Medical Certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent medical authorities in case of PWD candidate is required for document purpose only.
IIT Una Professor Recruitment How To Apply
Visit the Institute online faculty recruitment portal.
- Create a login id with password. –
- Keep ready all data/certificate/document in pdf.
- Pay the prescribed non-refundable application processing fee through SBI-i collect link of the Institute and note down the proof of payment (UTR No.). One fee is valid for one application only. –
- Apply online filling all the fields and uploading the required documents.
- Periodically save and resume the process.
- Complete the application process.
- Download the generated pdf of your application, sign on each page, attach copies of all relevant documents and send to the address mentioned in Para 3, so as to reach the Institute on or before the deadline.
On submission of online applications, the pdf of the complete application will be generated. The generated application has to be downloaded and after signing on each page, the signed downloaded filled in application alongwith the Annexures A to M has to be sent to the following address:
The Registrar IIIT Una, Saloh, Una – 177209, Himachal Pradesh State.
Last date for submission of online application is 03, Oct.’22; 17:00 hrs. All educational and other qualifications will be considered as on the last date of the online submission of application form, that is 03, Oct.’22.
IIT Una Professor Recruitment Important Links
|Notification and Annexure Link Professor||Click Here|
|Notification and Annexure Link Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|