IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment 2022 Notification, Pay Scale, Vacancies Details, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedure, Important Dates Available Here.
IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi invites applications for the post of SJVN Chair Professor on Tenure basis at IIT Mandi. Vacancies Details and Notification Link Given below. Read the Eligibility Criteria given below and apply online for IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment 2022 on or before 05-08-2022.
IIT Mandi Faculty Recruitment Vacancies Details and Qualifications
|Post Name||Total Posts||Qualifications|
|Professor||01||Any regular Professor in IITs and IISc Bangalore, having Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in appropriate branch/discipline with good academic record throughout.|
Objective: The post is creatd to focus on research and development, teaching and training in the area of Hydropower, Green energy, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy and Bio Energy etc. developments in the country.
Activities: The Chair will be expected to provide the leadership in one or many of the following areas:
- To act as an ambassador of hydropower development in the country.
- To catalyze innovation, research and development in hydropower sector at IIT Mandi.
- To facilitate or undertake studies at IIT Mandi and Indian academia on hydropower development projects including Tunnel Technology (suitability & adaptability), Hydropower Plant Energy, Hydro Energy Storage, Green energy, Renewable Energy, Solar Energy and Bio Energy etc.
- To facilitate and undertake dissemination of technology upgrades in planning, design and operation & maintenance for hydropower, green energy, renewable energy, solar energy and Bio Energy etc. and other sources based power development through standards, guidelines, seminars, revision of curricula and training and user manual.
- To help find solutions to the practical problems of hydropower, green energy, renewable energy, solar energy and Bio Energy etc. through scientific research by facilitating partnership of SJVN with IIT Mandi and Indian academia.
- To utilize and expand the hydropower related sources in IIT Mandi and other educational institutions working on similar domain and all related aspects.
- Any other related activity.
Pay Scale :
The selected candidates would receive an appropriate honorarium upto Rs 66,000 per month in addition to the salary coming from the MHRD grants plus research grant per year.
Application Procedure How to Apply IIT Mandi Vacancy
Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online at the link given below or the official website of the institute.
The last date for receiving applications is 5:00 pm IST, 05-08-2022.