HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment: In pursuance of Department of Personnel notification No.Per (AP-B) B(15)11/2018 dated 04/05/2022, fresh applications for filling up 7 posts of Drivers on daily wage basis in the Department are hereby invited/re-advertised by withdrawing earlier advertisement dated 07/04/2021 & 08/04/2021 published in “The Tribune, Amar Ujala & Giriraj. The breakup of posts are as under: The application form for the post of Drivers can be downloaded from the Departmental website i.e. www.coophp.nic.in. The last date of receipt of dully filled application form is 30.09.2022 upto 4 PM. Thereafter, no application form received through any mode including posts shall be entertained.
HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment Vacancy Details and Qualifications
|Post name||Total Posts||Qualifications|
|Driver Class-III||07 (UR-2, SC-2, OBC-2, EWS-1)||Essential qualification :|
Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of School Education/Institution.
Must possess valid licence for plying of heavy/light vehicles in hilly terrain. Desirable Qualification(s):
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
Other Eligibility Conditions
- The candidate shall be eligible for appointment to the post of driver i.e. Class-III post (s), if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated with in Himachal Pradesh;
Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis under Notification No. Per(AP)-C-C(17)-2/2018, dated 19th November, 2019 of Department of Personnel (AP-III) Govt. of H.P.
Age Limit HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment
The age of candidate should be between 18 to 45 years as on 01.01.2022. Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafied reserved category of H.P. for H.P Government employee’s age relaxation is as per the H.P. Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
(1) Candidates belonging to OBC of H.P. category must produce OBC certificate on the prescribed format valid till the relevant term of the Financial year( 1st April to 31st March) as notified by the Government of Himachal Pradesh (in the Department of Revenue) in Rajpatra dated 09th January 2012. Candidates must have valid OBC Certificates covering the entire period from last date of submission of applications till date of evaluation along with an undertaking that his/her status as OBC has not changed and he/she has not been excluded from the category of OBC of H.P. on account of being covered under creamy layer.
(2) Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) must be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the following Authorities:
(i) Deputy Commissioner/Additional Deputy Commissioner/Additional District Magistrate;
(ii) Sub-Divisional Officer (Civil) of the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides: and
(iii) Revenue Officer not bellow the rank of Tehsildar.
How to apply HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment
- Download the Application Form from the Link Given Below.
- Fill up the Application Form completely and submit the same through post or in person to the Registrar, Cooperative Societies, Himachal Pradesh, Block No.25, SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla-171009.
The last date for receipt of application shall be 30.09.2022 up to 4.00 P.M. Application received after the due date shall be summarily rejected.
Selection Procedure HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment
1.In view of the Govt. of Himachal Pradesh Department of Personnel notification No. Per (APB) B (15) 11/2018 dated 04/05/2022 the selection to all Class-III posts shall be made on the basis of merit of written examination/screening test/skill test.
2. The written test will consist of 100 marks objective type questions of 1 marks each and the duration of the said written test will be 1 and half hours. The written test/screening test/skill test shall be conducted at Shimla only. The scheme of the written test shall be as under:
1. Regarding maintenance of vehicle, Driving, Motor vehicle Act and other related topics : =50 Questions
2. General knowledge of HP and current affairs = 20 Questions
3. Hindi (Matric level) =15 Questions
4. English (Matric level)= 15 Questions
- As per the merit, the candidates shall have to undrgo the skill test/driving test which will be of qualifying in nature only.
- Against each post of Drivers, in order of merit of written test, first five candidates belonging to that category or sub-category will be called for skill test/driving test.
- In case all the shortlisted candidate in any particular category fails to qualify the skill test/driving test, next batch of five candidates belonging to that category in order of merit of written test will be called for skill test as mentioned in point 3 & 4 above.
HP Cooperation Department Driver Recruitment Important Links
|Notification and Application Form Link||Click Here|