CSKHPKV Recruitment Teaching Vacancy Recruitment 2022 Notification Out, Check vacancy Details, Age Limit, Exam Fee,Salary, Last Date, Apply Online Form Process.
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 : Applications on plain paper are invited along with bio-data and self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificates for hiring the services of person for teaching in the discipline of Agricultural Economics on contact hour basis (purely on temporary basis) for 1st and 2nd semester of Academic Year 2022-23. Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Agriculture, CSKHPKV, Palampur, Distt. Kangra-176062 HP latest by 25.08.2022.
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 Essential Qualifications:
Master’s degree having qualified NET from ICAR/UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
Note: For the candidates having Master’s degree, NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi) rated refereed Journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted. Provided that NET essentiality in the discipline in which NET is conducted for the candidates registered for Ph.D prior to July 11,2009 shall be exempted subject to the conditions that:
a) Ph.D degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only
b) Evaluation of the Ph.D thesis by at least two external examiners;
c) Open Ph.D viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted;
d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D work out of which at least one must be in refereed journal;
e) Candidate has made at least two presentations in conference/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D work; c) to e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/concerned Deans.
f) Retired University/College teacher of the concerned discipline can also apply.
g) The condition of NET can be relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority.
a) Master’s degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to a maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month.
b) Ph.D degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to a maximum of Rs. 25000/- per month.
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualifications on the last date of receipt of application.
- Application received after the last date shall not be considered.
- The Services of person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/She will have no right for regular appointment.
- The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any persons in the above discipline.
- A panel of 3 to 4 persons will be prepared/drawn in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis at any time during Academic Session or for the complete course.
- The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulations of the University.
- The incumbent engaged shall submit class-attendance at the end of each class to the HOD concerned.
- The incumbent can be assigned the duty to conduct examinations, perform invigilation duty, set up question paper(s), evaluate answer books alongwith submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. whenever required, for which he/she will be paid separate remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per course per semester subject to fulfillment of conditions thereof.
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 Important Links
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 : Applications on plain paper are invited along with bio-data and self- attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials/certificates for hiring the service of person for teaching courses in the disciplines of English, in Deptt. of Physical Sciences & Languages, Chemistry and Biochemistry in Deptt. of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Plant Physiology and Environmental Sciences in Deptt. of Biology & Environmental Sciences, COBS, CSKHPKV, Palampur on the contact hours basis (purely on temporary basis) for the 1st and 2nd semester of Acadentic year 2022-23. Applications complete in all respects should reach to the Dean, College of Basic Sciences, CSKHPKV Palampur, Distt. Kangra-176062 (H.P) latest by 15-08-2022 upto 4.00 PM.
CSKHPKV Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
Master’s Degree having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGC/CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
i) Good academic record with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level English, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Plant Physiology and Environmental Sciences from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC/State in the similar discipline.
iii) Notwithstanding anything contained in (ii) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a PhD Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of PhD Degree) Regulation, 2009 or subsequent regulations, if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Retired University/College teacher (s) of the concerned discipline can also apply.
- The condition of NET is relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority. Remuneration:
a. Master’s Degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
b. Ph.D Degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
|Official Notification and Application Form Link||Click Here|